How can you save on the purchase? | Fast Loan
Making the purchase for a family means an average of about 198 euros each month, a very high number in some cases in which the income received reaches us at 1,000 euros. For this reason, it is common to see how fast loans are used to meet this much needed monthly expense.
And it is that with this type of financial products, any family can obtain this amount or higher in just a few minutes, without displacements or bureaucratic processes and thus be able to make the purchase and return it within the approximate period of one month.
Now, how can we save in our shopping cart? Take note of all these tips:
- Always carry a shopping list to avoid buying products that you do not need or that you already have at home and respect everything you put in order not to spend an extra euro.
- Take advantage of the price of white marks .
- Compare the same products in different establishments to get the best price.
- Take advantage of the offers . When they are meat, freeze it.
- Fresh products tend to have a better price than if we buy them already packaged.
- Avoid buying products in large proportions if you are not going to consume them.
- It is better to always go alone because if we cannot be tempted to throw something in the car that was not on the list at the request of the little ones especially. In addition, we can compare prices quietly and limit ourselves to buying exclusively what is listed.
- Always go after eating or when you are not hungry since it is one of the most influential factors for the brain to buy more than necessary.
- Always try to walk quickly to the area you need without distractions along the way since supermarkets are strategically distributed so that we go through everything and thus consume more.
- When you are with a product in your hand and that is also on offer, meditate very well if it is really necessary since sometimes these promotions are camouflaged and do not provide much savings.
- Always check all products, especially those that are on lower shelves that may be cheaper since they are usually placed at the height of the look the most expensive.
- Do not be tempted to buy the typical products located in the cash registers because they are usually whims like chocolates, chewing gum
- Compare the price per unit or per kilo and so we can know which is cheaper among different packages, quantities and brands.
- Redeem any coupon or discount card that is usually found on tickets, newspapers or brochures.
- Although we are not facing a large family, there are certain products that can be purchased wholesale such as toilet paper, diapers or preserves. Of course, always products that we consider necessary, not perishable and that will end up being consumed.
However, all the savings that we can get is not only when making the purchase but also when we organize the meals that are going to be made at home so the experts recommend:
- Plan menus always using seasonal products that are fresher and cheaper than others that are throughout the year but are imported and their price becomes more expensive.
- Organize weekly all the menus that are going to be consumed can save time and money because that way you will buy only what is needed to make it avoiding compulsive purchases.
- Taking advantage of the leftovers have always been done by our grandmothers, but why not us? It’s easy, we can use hard bread to make breadcrumbs, ripe fruit to make a smoothie or juice…
- Most recipes require the use of some fresh grass, so do not hesitate to grow them and have them always at hand because in addition to giving a special fragrant touch to your kitchen or garden, you will always have fresh herbs and for a much smaller amount than the ones that come packaged.
- The celebrations can also be held at home, that is, we do not have to go to dinner outside the house to celebrate an anniversary or a birthday, just have a little imagination and time to prepare a delicious and cheaper treat.
When cooking, we can also implement some recommendations that help us save, such as:
- Make large quantities and freeze what you eat as a lasagna or a stew, since it is cheaper to cook in greater proportions.
- Doing it yourself , in addition to being more rewarding and healthy, is cheaper than if we buy it done so do not hesitate to prepare biscuits, porridge, etc. Of course, we should not do it with everyone since for example making a mayonnaise takes us more time and it is probably cheaper to buy it already made.
- Consume less meat in addition to helping our body, it will also pocket, so it replaces some portions with vegetables that are more nutritious and economical.